Friday, September 12, 2008

Amazed

You know those days when it starts off great than it becomes amazing and finally it is wonderful!! Well that was today! Today just started off great. I went and babysat this morning for a few hours. The little guy was not feeling well so he was very calm and just laid on the couch (easy for me:-). I than met up with Christy Elliot for a few hours. There are some people in the world that are simply amazing! No matter what happens in their life they are always there to smile, pat your back, and talk. Well that is Christy. I love you girl!! And than this evening Josh and I just hung out. Went to Starbucks and used a gift card from our wedding and got something to drink and just enjoyed being together. Well that was after we had to work on the car yet again. Honestly, we should just go back to a horse and buggy!!

No comments: