Monday, January 26, 2009

Frustrating thought

I know I'm probably going to step on a few toes but there has been something really bothering me. It seems that over the last week, since we have gotten a new president, I hear "Christians", people that aim to be like Christ, talking very badly about our Nations leader. The man that deserves our respect, even if we don't agree with everything he does, is only getting support from the selfish, self centered, un-Christlike people of this world. And us Christians standing on our stubborn believe that he is going to be bad for our believes are doing nothing. We took it upon our self to pray and support President Bush but we seem to forget and belittle the president we have now. What happened to respecting those in authority over us! Obama is the man God put over us so I think we need to start supporting and praying for him!!

1 comment:

ragmom said...

Yes, Rhoda, I agree that it is important to pray for our leaders. We can support him with prayers and concern without agreeing with his agenda. Thanks for stepping out on the limb. Love you. Mom