Monday, August 25, 2008

Hmmmm

What to do? What to do?? I never thought I would say this but I am... I have no clue what to do with all my free time! I have worked 30 to 40 hours every week since I was like 18 and now I sit at home alone from 8-5. So I decided I was going to do wife things like: cook, clean, laundry, shopping, etc. Well that worked for one day. When you house is small enough to completely clean in 1 hour, and laundry only needs done once a week, and its much too hot to bake, and 2 people can only eat so much food it kinda leaves you doing nothing! So I'm calling out to all the house wives..... What do you do to fill your time? All of you mothers reading this are probably slapping your forehead's wondering what is wrong with me but it's true. One of this days I'll look back at this time and long to have these days to live again but for now I'll blog!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I would lovingly suggest that you read the following book in your spare time!
http://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/product?item_no=83421&netp_id=110327&event=ESRCN&item_code=WW&view=covers

Julia said...

Hey Rhoda-girl,

I would suggest you find some Momma who is crazy busy, then offer to clean or babysit or anything for her. You'd be a blessing to her, and probably find joy in it yourself. Just an idea.

Hope all is well.

Dorothy Bowen Klass said...

Usually there are tons of things you can volunteer for at church: help (or start) a Children's ministry, have a "cooking class" for three or four kids who want to learn to bake a dessert or make a meal, or have a Bible Study with two or three pre-teen girls. It would be fun to start a ladies tea once a week in your neighborhood; I can think of loads of things!!!!!