Monday, October 13, 2008

busy mind!!

Tonight I sat at a stop light and began to think. I was about 15 min from home yet I could have taken any of the other 3 routes and ended up at home. If I had turned right I would have ended up taking the busy interstate. If I would have gone straight I would have gone through town, with many stop lights through a rough area of town. And if I would have gone left I wound have to take the curve road through the trees than follow it along the river. Non of these were "right of wrong" it simply was different. Well that made me think about life and the many choices we have to make. When I have to choose which way to go to reach my final destination. One way may end up very busy, fast pass, never stopping like the interstate. Another may lead through risky roads that I would have to trust nothing jumped into my path, Any yet another could lead through rough times and have many stops. Non right of wrong just different. But we will never know what the route is going to hold until we take it. I had to stop and wonder which route I had/was choosing. No one else in at the same place so we each must choose for our self.

Sorry to ramble I was just thinking and decided to blog:-) And for you all who need the end of the store I chose to turn left!!

3 comments:

coffeechica said...

very cool thoughts!!!

Sarah said...

good post!

crazychristina08 said...

Does this have anything to do with our conversation yesterday?!? :-)