Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy day Happy day!!!

I decided that I was going to loose my little mind if I didn't get some sort of nature into my house. Dog, cat, plant, fish, hamster, rabbit, bird... etc. Well we aren't allowed to have any pets in the apartment so that removes dogs, cats, rabbits, hamster. Well that leaves fish, bird, and plants. Well I have limited sunlight so that removes plants. That leaves fish and bird. I don't like to change fish water cause it smalls bad. So that leaves birds. All that so say today I went and bought 2 parakeets!! Words can not explain how wonderful it is to hear birds singing while it is raining out side and the grass is know brown! Any help with their names...............????




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Here are a few ideas. Make sure you let us know what you decide!

Ben & Jerry
Bonnie & Clyde
Peace & Quiet
Tweetie & Sylvester
Ollie & Otis
Paulie & Percy

Anna G.

The White house said...

hmmmmm I love them!!! Only you:-)

LadyAnne said...

Here are what popped in my head...
Sunshine (AKA Sunny)
Kathrine (AKA Katie or KatieBird)

Those are ones I have used before for similar colored parakeets.

And I am very, very upset with you, mostly cause I don't have any...
How well you think that would go over in the dorm? :)

LadyAnne

Sarah said...

I like ladyanne's ideas! Going to have to come over and see them sometime soon.